Saturday, October 25, 2008

once again... He calls me by name

You know what i relized today? I love my art class. At the beginning the school year, i reali hated it because i didn't think i was going to be able to learn anything in that class. but I'm figuring out that i never learn the same thing twice. Even ifyou've heard it before, you'll learn something new. As long as you keep the positive glasses on. Anywho, In my art class we turn the radio station to the oldies. and yes people talk and i do chime in time to time but it's so awesome that with the music on i can just tune everything else out and sit there drawing the same sphere over and over again in different colors and be completely content. I love how God but that little something in my soul that can't help but be filled with joy whenever I am creating. He makes itwhere I can't make something without putting a little bit of my soul in it. It's all there on a piece of paper, documented. And I've relized how much he has gifted me to vent in such a beautiful way, and through it he allows me to shine. And for that I am filled with Joy once again because of course I am Chasing Joy

3 comments:

lindsey said...

Wow Locka Lu, that was beautiful.

Marc said...

I like venting... sorry about being a jerk this weekend. I really didn't mean to be. And I wasn't like targeting you out and thinking of ways to make you mad. I don't know. Maybe it's just that this whole weekend I have been completely exhausted. I think we were all really tired though. It has been a long week.

lydia said...

yea we all were... and I feel bad cause it was just one of those rare times I was mad at emmy and whenever that happens I just get reali annoyed by some stupid things that don't usually upset me